Will be back in stock end of May.
Specifically designed for BMX use, the strong and stout Subrosa Street Rail will immediately turn your driveway, backyard, or a parking lot into a fun session whether you are a beginner or a rail assassin
The Subrosa Street Rail is also one of the few rails that is easily portable! It breaks down into 4ft sections, to fit into most trucks and cars, making it easy for you to always have something to ride no matter the circumstances
- Bring it anywhere for an instant spot
- BMX specific - NOT just another skate rail
- Perfect 8 foot long, 18 inch height for beginners and pros to learn and try new moves
- Ease of transportation with 4 foot disassembled size
- Spot enhancing capabilities, just add creativity
- Bolt to the ground for a more permanent structure
- Fast black coating for superior grindablility
- Hardened high tensile steel, 2.25 in round tubing for limitless trick capabilities
- Heat treated, 17 mm hex bolts for ease of assembly
- Packaged size 51" x 5.5" x 3.5"
- Weight: 40 lbs