The Voyager team frame features specs that our team riders have been asking for; steeper 75.25º heat tube, shorter 12.75” slammed chainstay (13” center to center), a higher 9.25” seat tube height, and a 20.5” size for shorter riders. Also
features a very simple straight gauge tubing, hour glass head tube, and small/ clean 4mm thick laser cut and welded dropouts. Full 4130 CRMO heat treated tubing, top and bottom gussets for added strength, removable brake mounts, and S chainstays for bigger tire clearance. Rider colors are Josh Clemens Pink Camo & Billy Perry Confetti.
- Voyager Team Frame
- Josh Clemens Sig. Color – Pink Camo
- Billy Perry Sig. Color – Confetti
- Top Tube: 20.5″ & 21″
- Chainstay: 12.75″-13.25″ (13″ center to center)
- BB height: 11.7″
- Seat Tube height: 9.25″
- Head Tube Angle: 75.25°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Seat Post: 25.4
- Headtube: Integrated (45°X45° Campy Spec)
- Brake Mounts: Removable Seatstay Mounts
- Dropouts: Heat Treated, 4mm thick. Clears hub guards and pegs of all sizes.
- Weight: 5 lbs 0 oz (21″)